At Lizy, we are reshaping the € 70bn European car leasing business, one of the largest yet-to-be disrupted markets. Lizy is backed by Lab-Box, the investment fund / incubator of D’Ieteren Auto that aims to improve the mobility of people and goods in a scalable & sizable way.
Since our launch in February 2019 our business has been growing rapidly (25%+ monthly growth rate in our first year) and our customers love our service (average rating 9+/10). We’re incredibly ambitious and our goal is to become the European leader in digital car leasing.
We're looking for a Head of Finance to join our team. You will have full ownership of our finance department from A to Z and a once in a lifetime opportunity to build best-in-class finance processes & operations from the ground up.
You must have a deep experience with all the finance functions at a leasing company. Accounting has no secrets for you, automating financial reporting is basic hygiene for you and building a financial plan is something you can do for hours without even looking away from your screen. .
- Lead all finance activities at Lizy
- Help us scale our activities and become the #1 digital leasing platform in Europe
- Set-up and operate the most efficient accounting, reporting & finance processes in the leasing industry
- Be part of the Lizy management committee and board of directors, act as a mentor for colleagues and help share leasing and finance knowledge, and manage relations with investors and partners
- Build a comprehensive 3-year financial plan and ensure we execute it
- A true passion for efficiency, analytics and finance
- A deep knowledge of all finance functions of a leasing company: accounting, financial reporting, fiscality, ...
- Unparalleled insights in the Belgian and European leasing industry
- Have strong analytical skills, have a structured way of working and have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You thrive in a dynamic fast-paced and changing environment
- Have full proficiency in Dutch or French and comfortable in English (bi-lingual Dutch/French is a plus)
- Experience with purchasing and compliance is a plus
🍭 What can we offer you?
- Full ownership of our finance department from A to Z and a once in a lifetime opportunity to build best-in-class finance processes & operations from the ground up
- Being part of an international, winning team with former experiences at companies like McKinsey, Waterland, Google and Uber
- A desk in our cool headquarter office at Flagey, Brussels
- Ability to grow with the company
- A competitive salary with a strong long term incentive package
To apply, send your resume and a brief explanation (100 words max) on why you’d like to be part of our journey to email@example.com