B2B Sales Manager
🚗 About us
At Lizy, we are reshaping the € 70bn European car leasing business, one of the largest yet-to-be disrupted markets. Lizy is backed by Lab-Box, the investment fund / incubator of D’Ieteren Auto that aims to improve the mobility of people and goods in a scalable & sizable way.
By offering operational leasing formulas on young used cars, our customers are able to save on average € 100 per employee per month vs. an equivalent new car. Since our launch in February 2019 our business has been growing rapidly and our customers love our service (average rating 9+/10). We’re incredibly ambitious and our goal is to become the European leader in digital car leasing.
So far, our growth has been exclusively driven by online marketing. We intend to complement this with direct B2B selling, and that is where you come into play.
👩💻 About you
We're looking for a B2B Sales Manager to join our team that will become the first dedicated commercial profile in the team. In that role, you will be responsible for leading both our inbound and outbound sales.
We don’t believe you should have experience in the automotive industry. If you can demonstrate a proven track record in an industry with similar dynamics (SaaS companies, telecom, insurance, banking, energy, …), we’d be more than happy to get to know you.
We are deeply convinced that this is an exciting opportunity where you’ll be able to address large untapped markets, while at the same time working in a dynamic fast-growing company in an attractive sector.
- You take joy in prospecting, you don’t take no for an answer
- You have experience with getting buy-in from decision makers (HR, finance) in SMEs with 10-100 employees
- You are able to earn the trust of potential customers, ask the necessary questions and trigger the right buttons to close a deal
- Our market is gigantic - you know how to prioritize
- Experience / network in automotive industry could be a plus but not a requirement
- Full proficiency in Dutch, French is a nice bonus
🍭 What can we offer you?
- Easy-to-sell innovative service with proven track record
- Become the first business development manager: an entire new market for you to plow
- Focus on what you do best: don’t get worked up in administration, office politics, organizing test drives,…
- Being part of an international, winning team with former experiences at companies like McKinsey, Uber, Google,…
- Work with best-in-class technology and digital tools
- A desk in our cool headquarter office at Flagey, Brussels with flexible WFH conditions (even after 🦠😷)
- Flexible car policy
- A competitive salary with focus on variable component and a solid long term incentive package (stock options)
To apply, send your resume and a brief explanation (100 words max) on why you’d like to be part of our journey to email@example.com. No agencies.