🚗 About us
At Lizy, we are reshaping the € 70bn European car leasing business, one of the largest yet-to-be disrupted markets. Lizy is one of the projects of Lab-Box, the investment fund/incubator of D’Ieteren Auto where we improve the mobility of people and goods in a scalable & sizable way.
With our weekly planning pace and our no-nonsense written culture, we focus on the most important tasks while keeping our long term objectives in mind. Every team at Lizy uses the OKR methodology to set quarterly and annual goals and measure corresponding achievements.
🔎 Who are we looking for?
We're looking for a full-time product manager to join our team. You must have experience with managing a product roadmap in line with the ambitious long term company objectives and make sure we reach them. You will be responsible for the preparation and follow up of our weekly sprints.
Many projects will be arising, from new features to process optimizations, and you’ll need to be able to shift quickly from one to the other, from one innovation to the next. Your work will have a direct impact on the customer's satisfaction and the growth of the company.
- Create and maintain our 6-month product roadmap in line with OKR’s
- Coach our front- and back-end development team to ensure that each member can deliver high output, keeps improving his/her skills, and has high satisfaction in the work he/she does
- Connect with users, partners, and other stakeholders to identify their needs and translate those into features that drive our growth
- Prepare and follow up on the weekly development sprints in line with the objectives
- Take ownership in a cross-functional team of developers, designers, and stakeholders
- A true passion for technology and solving user needs
- An analytical and data-driven approach to build SaaS level metrics
- The urge to find practical solutions
- You can prioritize like no other and determine what needs to be done first
- Ensure the delivery of a world-class product with every new feature launch
- You thrive in a dynamic fast-paced and changing environment
- You can translate ideas into agile development cycles and functional requirements
🍭 What can we offer you?
- A great challenge in a complex industry
- Use the latest technologies out there
- Being part of an international, winning team with former experiences at companies like Google and Uber
- A desk in our cool headquarter office at Flagey, Brussels
- Fresh fruit, quality tea & coffee, weekly team lunch, and monthly team drinks
- Ability to grow with the company
- A competitive salary and package
To apply, send your resume and a brief explanation (100 words max) on why you’d like to be part of our journey to firstname.lastname@example.org.