👋 About LIZY
We are reshaping the € 70bn European car leasing business, one of the largest yet-to-be disrupted markets! The traditional car leasing industry is slow, complicated and expensive. As a result, most SMEs and independents cannot afford to lease cars for their employees.
We put all our efforts to ensure that ordering a car through LIZY is as easy as ordering a toaster on Amazon. Since 2019, our business has been growing rapidly as we’re incredibly ambitious. Our goal is to become the European leader in digital car leasing.
LIZY is a well funded startup with off-the-charts revenue growth and an amazing team of A-players. We’re backed by Lab-Box, the investment fund of D’Ieteren that aims to improve the mobility of people and goods in a scalable & sizable way.
🥳 Fun (Have it): Enjoy the ride - life is short.
🎁 Feedback (Give it): Feedback is the breakfast of champions. Always assume positive intent.
🏋 Personal Growth (Master it): Never stop learning and improving.
🔥 Wow (Deliver it): Actually make our customers say "WOW".
🏋️♂️ Drive (Show it): Show commitment and bring everything you have. Do what you say and say what you do.
👩💻 The Team
At LIZY, we believe that a happy cohesive team can go a long way. We do everything that's possible to build a work environment that enables everyone to work at their best. Working at LIZY means being part of an empowered team and collaborating with talented colleagues with experience at well-known companies such as McKinsey, Uber and Google!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an HR Manager to build a great team and happy workplace for LIZY!
You will take full ownership of all HR matters across the company from recruitment and selection to managing the HR administration process and everything in between. You’ll play a key role in strengthening employee happiness and LIZY culture, internal communication, strategic support for the business and learning and development.
🙍♀️ About you
- Empathic: You are a people person and have great empathy and patience towards other people.
- Understanding: You have deep understanding of people and are easily able to estimate their skills, ambitions and talents.
- Organized: You are highly structured, an excellent project manager and document everything you do.
- Task Management: You know how to prioritise and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Never-Ending Learner: You are extremely curious, hardworking, proactive and eager to learn.
- Communicative: You are a strong communicator, but above all you listen and interpret well.
- 3-5+ years of relevant HR experience in a high-growth environment.
- Fully proficient in Dutch or French and English.
🔥 What you will do
- Talent acquisition: accelerate our team growth by identifying and attracting the best talents to fit our company values.
- Define, organise and coordinate the recruitment and selection process for new hires to support the business.
- Manage the entire personnel administration process: contracting, payroll, training, onboarding and reporting.
- Give employees a voice: be a trusted partner and first point of contact for employees at all levels.
- Create a fun and positive work culture where each LIZY colleague feels satisfied and fulfilled.
- Develop a great employee experience from A-to-Z (onboarding, training, communication, …).
- Initiate team building activities, retreats and anything that improves team spirit.
- Advise the organization on social legislation and the related new developments.
- Closely collaborate with the co-founders, Head of Finance and Group HR Manager.
🤩 Perks and Benefits
At LIZY, we deeply care about our workers. Therefore, we offer
➡️ Flexible Work: Amazing modern headquarters at Flagey, Brussels, possibility to work partially or fully remote (even after Covid-19), organize your own work schedule, and enjoy the sun while working on our rooftop!
➡️ Attractive Package: Fair salary and generous package including meal vouchers, transport, insurance, car, and strong long-term incentives with stock options.
➡️ Quality Equipment: Top range tools including laptop, computer screen, mobile phone, keyboard, and Bose noise-cancelling headphones.
➡️ Learning Opportunities & Empowerment: Hands-on experiences, take initiatives, incredibly talented colleagues to learn from, free books at disposal.
➡️ Friendly, fun & transparent environment: Join an international team of friendly mates in a transparent and fun work environment.
➡️ Extra: Fresh fruit, quality tea & coffee, weekly team lunch, and monthly team drinks.
🙌 Having second thoughts?
You don't feel like you're matching 100% of the criteria? We encourage you to apply anyway! Study shows that candidates in this situation are less likely to apply, however LIZY aims at being inclusive as we are well aware that diversity brings a huge added-value to the team. It is more important to have the right mindset!
Do you want to build tomorrow's car leasing platform? Then send us your resume to email@example.com