Financial Analyst Intern
👋 About Lizy
We are reshaping the € 70bn European car leasing business, one of the largest yet-to-be disrupted markets! The traditional car leasing industry is slow, complicated and expensive. As a result, most SMEs and independents cannot afford to lease cars for their employees.
We put all our efforts to ensure that ordering a car through LIZY is as easy as ordering a toaster on Amazon. Since 2019, our business has been growing rapidly as we’re incredibly ambitious. Our goal is to become the European leader in digital car leasing.
LIZY is a well funded startup with off-the-charts revenue growth and an amazing team of A-players. We’re backed by Lab-Box, the investment fund of D’Ieteren that aims to improve the mobility of people and goods in a scalable & sizable way.
🥳 Fun (Have it): Enjoy the ride - life is short.
🎁 Feedback (Give it): Feedback is the breakfast of champions. Always assume positive intent.
🏋 Personal Growth (Master it): Never stop learning and improving.
🔥 Wow (Deliver it): Actually make our customers say "WOW".
🏋️♂️ Drive (Show it): Show commitment and bring everything you have. Do what you say and say what you do.
👩💻 The Team
At LIZY, we believe that a happy cohesive team can go a long way. We do everything that's possible to build a work environment that enables everyone to work at their best. Working at LIZY means being part of an empowered team and collaborating with talented colleagues with experience at well-known companies such as McKinsey, Uber and Google!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Financial Analyst intern to join us for 6 months!
- Never-Ending Learner: You are extremely curious, hardworking, autonomous and eager to learn fast.
- Challenge Lover: You are not afraid of challenges, nor to look for creative ways to overcome them.
- Highly Organized: You are highly structured, an excellent project manager and document everything you do.
- A first meaningful professional experience from a start-up, top-tier consulting firm, investment firm or a corporate.
- Strong analytical & communication skills.
- An outstanding academic record.
- Good Microsoft Office skills, Excel in particular.
- Full proficiency in English, French and/or Dutch is a plus.
🔥 What you will do
- Work on challenging projects in finance in close collaboration with the Head of Finance
- Provide support in the accounting, reporting and budgeting process.
- Help define financial risks and shape concrete decisions and processes from scratch.
- Learn start-up best practices and operations of a fast-growing company.
- Get exposure to the financial aspects of a young company and be directly involved in fundraising activities.
🤩 Perks and Benefits
At LIZY, we deeply care about our workers. Therefore, we offer
➡️ Flexible Work: Amazing modern headquarters at Flagey, Brussels, possibility to work partially remote (even after Covid-19), organize your own work schedule, and enjoy the sun while working on our rooftop!
➡️ Learning Opportunities & Empowerment: Hands-on experiences, take initiatives, incredibly talented colleagues to learn from, free books at disposal.
➡️ Friendly, fun & transparent environment: Join an international team of friendly mates in a transparent and fun work environment.
➡️ Fair Remuneration: and not just peanuts!
➡️ Extra: Fresh fruit, quality tea & coffee, weekly team lunch, and monthly team drinks.
🙌 Having second thoughts?
You don't feel like you're matching 100% of the criteria? We encourage you to apply anyway! Study shows that candidates in this situation are less likely to apply, however LIZY aims at being inclusive as we are well aware that diversity brings a huge added-value to the team. It is more important to have the right mindset!
Do you want to build tomorrow's car leasing platform? Then send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!