At Lizy, we are reshaping the € 70bn European car leasing business, one of the largest yet-to-be disrupted markets. Lizy is backed by Lab-Box, the investment fund / incubator of D’Ieteren Auto that aims to improve the mobility of people and goods in a scalable & sizable way.
By offering operational leasing formulas onused cars, our customers are able to save € 100 per employee per month vs. a new car. Since our launch in 2019 our business has been growing rapidly and our customers love our service (average rating 9+/10). We’re incredibly ambitious and our goal is to become the European leader in digital car leasing.
We're looking for an enthusiastic Content Marketing intern to join our marketing team. In that role, your main focus will be on creating and managing engaging content for our inbound and outbound marketing. We don’t think you should have previous education in marketing, if you have a great pen and eagerness to learn we’d be more than happy to get to know you.
We are convinced we can offer you an exciting internship opportunity where you’ll be able to grow fast, while at the same time working in a dynamic fast-growing company in an attractive sector.
We believe that “the returns on writing something great are enormous; the returns on writing something average are zero.” So we are looking for someone:
- who enjoys writing and takes pride in delivering excellent content;
- is eager to learn about SEO and the automotive industry;
- can organize our content across our various channels and make it shine;
- is not afraid to talk to strangers and build partnerships for link building projects within our industry
What can we offer you?
- Being part of an international, winning team with former experiences at companies like McKinsey, Uber, Google, …
- Work with best-in-class technology and digital tools
- A desk in our cool headquarter office at Flagey, Brussels with flexible WFH conditions (even after 🦠😷)
To apply, send your resume and a brief explanation (100 words max) on why you’d like to be part of our journey to firstname.lastname@example.org