🚗 About us
At LIZY, we are reshaping the € 70bn European car leasing business, one of the largest yet-to-be disrupted markets. LIZY is one of the projects of Lab-Box, the investment fund/incubator of D’Ieteren Auto where we improve the mobility of people and goods in a scalable & sizable way.
Our backend tech stack currently consists of an event-driven Python Serverless Infrastructure. Our data stores include DynamoDB, RDS, ElasticSearch. The underlying infrastructure runs on AWS using a combination of managed services like Lambda, SQS, SNS, GraphQL... It runs through CI/CD pipelines that run automated tests and deploy to AWS via the Serverless framework.
Our front-end tech stack currently consists of a React app, fed by a graphQL API, hosted on Vercel with a fully automated CI/CD pipeline.
Every team at Lizy uses the OKR methodology to set quarterly and annual goals and measure corresponding achievements. With our weekly planning pace and our no-nonsense written culture, we focus on the most important tasks while keeping our long-term goals in mind.
👩💻 About you
We're looking for a full-stack developer to join our team. You must have experience in designing and building complex and yet maintainable systems, and you should be able to do so in about one-third of the time that most competent people think possible. You have experience participating in code reviews and providing overall code quality suggestions to help maintain the structure and quality of the codebase. You’re comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a small and talented team where you're supported in your efforts to grow professionally. You are able to manage your time well, communicate effectively and collaborate in a multidisciplinary team.
- Proficient in Python, or any other modern language and ready to dive into Python. DJANGO framework knowledge is a plus
- You have a solid grasp of common software engineering practices, like OO principles, modern design patterns, test-driven development, continuous integration, and continuous deployment
- Substantial knowledge of cloud architecture (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform ), serverless, and database design concepts
- Ability to design and communicate with external APIs (Rest, GraphQL, SOAP, …)
- You have an excellent knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 (sass/less), Next.js
- You're a big fan of clean code and clean architecture, and you apply those principles to produce clean, readable, and testable code
- You understand the importance of application security and data security and know-how that affects your job
- Willing to put the extra energy to acquire the necessary knowledge to be autonomous
- Ability to handle the pressure and flexibility of a young company
- Fluent in English
🍭 What can we offer you?
- A great challenge
- Use the latest technologies out there
- Being part of an international, winning team
- A desk in our cool headquarter office at Flagey, Brussels
- Fresh fruit, quality tea & coffee, weekly team lunch, and monthly team drinks
- Ability to grow with the company
- A competitive salary and package
Do you want to build tomorrow's car leasing platform? You are a problem solver, taking ownership to get things done, love working in a multidisciplinary team, using the newest technologies, and with a big focus on quality? Then send us your application and CV to email@example.com. No agencies.